That is not the case for everyone. I believe some gear still needs to be purchased, and there is still one member of our group who is not sure she can afford to go. So there may still be a last minute reduction in the size of the group. From four to three.
If she doesn't go, the only thing that will really change - aside from the fact that I will miss her, as she is an amazing person - is the tent I bring along. I will go from my four season three person tent (which would have been for the two of us) to a two person 3.5 season tent that will be my solo home. I hate the thought of not using my four season tent as it was purchased specifically for this trip, but I also cant see using a three person tent myself. That seems a little excessive.
The Chart book still needs to be printed but I want to add some info to the back of it - locations of campsites, and food markets for resupply as well as useful phone numbers. I need to pull that info together just prior to printing.
With the the waiting continues.
On my phone I have added Wrangell, Skagway, and Ketchikan as regular locations for the weather app, so I can see and compare here and there. It's 77º here, but 43º in Ketchikan right now.
A friend will be loaning me his GoPro which will serve as the backup camera in case of a failure. I do still have to order a special housing for the camera as well as a couple of additional batteries. I have talked with several people about using a solar charger to charge my batteries, but heading to a rain forest I don't think it will be too effective.
So with that I will keep waiting, and waiting.....